Shallow Water by Yellek
The following instructions are for creating passable water on YOUR maps.
1. Raise terrain to size and shape you want.
2. Add water (not sea) to the area you created.
3. Fill area down to the level you want the water on.
4. Click anywhere on the map, and the water will drop.
5. Save your changes.
1. Raise terrain
2. Place water
3. Fill area to ground level
Now your map has floating water (in the air)
4. Drop the water
Now CLICK anywhere on the map and the water will drop.
NOTE: Troops will walk through here, but peasants will not!
5. Save File
Have Fun and Enjoy – YELLEK