Stronghold 2 Scenario Design Articles
- How to Make Free Builds Using the Default Keep, by Kester – Using the default keep, this is the easiest way to assign a territory in a free build map.
- How to Make Free Builds With a Selected Keep, by Kester – If you would like to select one of the available keeps, rather than use the default keep.
- How to Make Free Builds With AI Estates, by Kester – How to add AI estates to your free build map.
- How to Make Custom War Maps, by Yellek – This tutorial shows how to make a custom war map with 3 territories, 1 enemy, 1 enemy invasion, 1 wolf attack, and gong production reset to a new level.
- Triggers and Events, by Wahnsinniger – An extensive list of all the triggers and events available in the Stronghold 2 map editor, along with descriptions.
- Examples of Scripted Events, by Wahnsinniger – Basic and advanced concepts of triggers/actions/events/missions, along with scripting examples.
- Move Ship Event, by Deluphusin – Illustrates how to use the Move Ship event.
- Comprehensive Guide to Using Building Sites, By Ouly – Understanding building sites and how to control them.
- Skins and Textures, By Doomsword – Shows how to edit texture files to make custom unit skins.