How to Make High Walls by Yellek
The following instructions are for making high walls.
1. Place a single row of land to desired height.
2. Place a single row of wall.
3. Add sea.(Wall temporarily removed to aid view - yours should have a single wall.)
4. Fill area for new wall - the fill area must be at least 2 rows.(Wall temporarily removed to aid view - yours should have a single wall.)
5. Add a new wall layer in front of the old one so it's on the filled area!
6. Delete sea water. Looks funny, huh!
7. Drop terrain height. That's better!
8. Touch up and you're done!
Notes: Practice doing this several times before adding it to your maps. Adding towers after dropping terrain height does strange things to walls! Place sea water all the way around, fill in area, add layer all the way around and walls look great! Works on wood too!
Have Fun and Enjoy. YELLEK
*) denotes a former staff member.